1. The Whitehead Manor, located off of Sardis Road, is a Victorian Estate built is 1895. This stunning wedding location is full of large old trees, wraparound porches, and a spacious courtyard. Not to mention, you can have your ceremony provided with a natural oak tree arbor. There are countless ways to decorate the arch with beautiful flowers. If you are looking for a timeless Charlotte wedding venue, tour The Whitehead Manor and don’t look back!
2. The Andrews Farm is a family owned, European inspired farmhouse, ready to host your special day! This wedding venue, near Charlotte, NC, offers a blooming garden, large corn fields, a modern pool space, and endless ways to host your ceremony and reception. Not to mention, The Andrews Farm Wedding Venue has a bridal suite and groomsmen cabin ready to host you overnight!
3. The Separk Mansion is a romantic, historic wedding venue in Charlotte, North Carolina. This incredible venue has a dramatic staircase, spacious bridal suite, private garden, and spacious ballroom. The Separk Mansion is the perfect choice and ready to host up to 250 guests!!
4. The Duke Mansion wedding venue is located in the heart of Charlotte offering a luxurious and historic place to celebrate your wedding! This major landmark is one of the most popular wedding venues in Charlotte, NC. There are over 4 acres of fabulous gardens and grounds. The Charlotte wedding venue boasts with a unique ballroom, black and white tiled sunroom, and a wonderful place to get ready in.
5. Terrance at Cedar Hill is an elegant indoor and outdoor wedding venue near uptown Charlotte making it the ideal venue. There is an incredible 360 view of the Charlotte city skyline where guests can socialize and celebrate. The Charlotte, NC wedding venue offers over 4,000 square foot indoor space as well as 2,000 square foot outdoor space. It is a no brainer that The Terrance at Cedar Hill should be top of your ‘must see’ list!
6. Byron’s South End is located in the vibrant, historic neighborhood in Charlotte North Carolina. The newly renovated wedding venue has exposed brick, large floor to ceiling windows, and modern details. Due to the convenient location and unique space, Byron’s South End is a hot spot and is the picture perfect Charlotte wedding venue.
7. The Collector’s Room is a stunning wedding venue in Charlotte, NC. The renovated warehouse has enormous white walls with an art gallery feel. This Charlotte wedding venue is a blank canvas to all your creative ideas to make your big day a dream come true!
8. The Providence Cotton Mill is a 130 year old mill with 30 foot tall ceilings and windows which allows all the natural light to seep in. Although the mill is not in the city, Providence Cotton Mill is the most popular wedding venue near Charlotte, NC. With its historic charm and insanely gorgeous details, the venue is the perfect backdrop for your dream wedding!
9. Ritchie Hill wedding venue is an ideal classic venue with beautiful lighting making it a photographer’s dream. This venue is located right outside of Charlotte. The southern estate is designed with stunning gardens, indoor and outdoor event space, wraparound white porch and romantic string lights. This Charlotte wedding venue is everything you’ve ever wanted.
10. Langtree Plantation wedding venue near Charlotte offers so much for your wedding day celebration. The historic home is a gorgeous place for the wedding party to get ready in. Also, on the property is the “boulder room” which is a cozy space for the wedding party and guests to enjoy. Your ceremony could be hosted in pine wooded barn with high ceilings and beautiful charm. If that wasn’t enough, The Langtree Plantation is able to host up to 400 guests in the pavilion reception space. In addition, the sun sets perfectly on the property giving you dreamy, golden wedding photo opportunities. This is definitely one of my most favorite Charlotte wedding venues!
Check out the below articles for more wedding venues in Charlotte North Carolina!
Blog by Charlotte Wedding Photographer, Stephanie Perez